Focused On Giving You The Strength To Begin Anew
Attorney Diane Anderson Esq. headshot
Diane Anderson, Esq.
Much like her clients, attorney Diane Anderson understands how frightening it can seem when faced with a legal issue. Ms. Anderson lost her mother in a plane crash at a young age and found herself navigating the estate and probate termination process. She has been through a divorce and, when she was married, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. After her divorce, she finished her MBA and went to law school. In 2006, she established The Law Office of Diane Anderson instead of joining a firm so that she could support her two children.
Attorney Anderson understands hard work and facing fears in legal situations. These experiences have given her the compassion she needs to empathetically serve her clients. She was director of the Amador County Chamber of Commerce and the President of the Amador County Bar Association up until 2012. She is passionate about education and giving her clients the power of knowledge so that they may be better equipped to make decisions about their futures.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- University of the Pacific
- M.B.A. - 2002
- University of Phoenix
- Best of Amador County – Amador Ledger Dispatch, 2016
- Witkin Award – McGeorge School of Law, 2006
- Amador County Bar Association, President, 2006 to 2012
- Amador Ledger Dispatch – On the right path – Lawyer, entrepreneur, full time mom, Diane Anderson does it all. (2008)
- Strictly Business – Sweet Success (2008)
Classes & Seminars
- BK Forum – Bankruptcy, 2011
- Amador County Chamber of Commerce, Director, 2007 – 2012
- Soroptimist of Amador County, 1997 to Present
- Soroptimist International of Amador County, 1992 to Present
- Safeway, Project Co-coordinator, 1996 to 2000
- Jackson Ford Mercury, Fleet Manager, 1991 to 1994